We are inviting you for the 5th PAHLCA. The date will be communicated soon on this page.
PAHLCA MEETING OBJECTIVES
- Foster learning, innovation, and collaboration among MOH programming teams and partners in countries on the African continent.
- Provide a platform for sharing guidelines, implementation frameworks, curricula, toolkits, job aids, and client/caregiver information/education/ communication materials that can be used to improve pediatric and adolescent HIV programs.
- Maintain an updated directory of Ministry of health pediatric and adolescent HIV focal persons to ease communication, coordination, and sharing across countries
- Facilitate networking among country teams to form research collaborations for multi-country studies to improve pediatric and adolescent HIV services
LEARNING COLLABORATIVE IV FOCUS:
Evidence-based Service Delivery for HIV Treatment experienced adolescents and HIV/SRH Integration
We have developed a draft agenda and our focus for the 4th PAHLCA will still be ALHIV and specifically;
- Adherence and PSS for Treatment experienced adolescents
- HIV/SRH Integration
- Use of Data to improve adolescent HIV programming; M-Health, EMR and other platforms
Please use the link below to register for this activity